It’s inspiration Sunday and I’m inspired by the new Boden Kids catalog
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
The new Boden Kids catalog arrived and OMG there are so many cute things in this catalog. Here are 10 inspiring ideas I got while looking at this catalog.
1) Making mix up t-shirts. Boden has these great long sleeve t-shirts that look like the sleeves came from one shirt and the body from another. Why not take two t-shirts apart at the sleeves and recombine them and maybe add some appliqué
2) Retro milk bottle t-shirt for a baby. I’m totally digitizing my own version.
3) Dandelion print. A simple dandelion blowing in the wind stitched out on clothing is a sweet nod to nature.
4) Lighting bolt appliqué. Reference a super hero without actually picking one.
5) “ROAR” applique. I just love this appliqué idea for a noisy little kid… maybe even a baby?
6) Corduroy star and heart patches for jeans. Practical, adorable and so easy to make on your embroidery machine (especially now that I know how to make patches…)
7) Simple appliqué flower where each petal is a different fabric but are harmonious together.
8) Multiple instances of an appliqué on a long sleeve T. Boden’s butterfly t-shirt is fantastic as is the retro birds arranged in a grid on the front of a t-shirt.
9) Oversized monster pillow. If you made each eye as big as the hoop would allow and a set of teeth and you have a HUGE crazy monster pillow.
10) DOTS. Why not applique a bunch of dots in fun colors on a bottom of a skirt.
I might just do that last one for myself.
If you have never seen the Boden catalog, check them out on-line.