These flowers make a great border when stitched in succession. They were featured in the May/June 2018 issue of Creative Machine Embroidery Magazine. I’ve set up several versions of this file to make it as quick and easy as possible to stitch out a border. Depending on your hoop size, you can stitch out several flowers at once that are evenly spaced. The first round of stitching in each file is a placement line to help you position each piece of border next to the previous one.
File size information
- single flower: 2.35″ x 2.27″ – 4595 stitches
- two flowers: 2.35″ x 4.54″ – 9120 stitches
- three flowers: 2.33″ x 6.75″ – 13,706 stitches
- four flowers: 2.28″ x 9.17″ – 18,245 stitches
- five flowers: 2.28″ x 11.47″ – 22,830 stitches
Stitch order (all versions)
- placement box – this will help you evenly space the flowers if you are using them in a border. you will remove this stitching after you are done.
- flower or flowers
You will receive a ZIP file that contains these designs in the following formats: HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, DST, ART, EXP and JEF.
This listing is for a machine embroidery or appliqué design. You will need an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out this design.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.