This edgy Day of the Dead skeleton face design can be stitched with or with out appliqué fabric. Make a super edgy, colorful t-shirt or pillow. I soooo love this design!
Largest skeleton face machine appliqué or embroidery design
5.87” x 7.65” – 17, 567 stitches
Large skeleton face machine appliqué or embroidery design
4.87” x 6.36” – 14,285 stitches
Medium skeleton face machine appliqué or embroidery design
3.88” x 5.05” – 11,151 stitches
Small skeleton face machine appliqué or embroidery design
3.01” x 3.89” – 8412 stitches
You will receive a ZIP file that contains these designs in the following formats: HUS, PES, VIP, DST, ART, EXP and JEF.
1) placement stitching for appliqué fabric
2) tack down stitching for appliqué fabric
3) face details – part 1 (includes eye brows)
4) face details – part 2 (includes teeth and flower in forehead)
5) face details – part 3 (mouth outline)
6) face details – part 4 (swirls on cheeks)
7) face details – part 5 (flowers around eyes)
8) final satin stitching around face
This listing is for a machine embroidery or appliqué design. You will need an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out this design.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
To learn more about my embroidery designs and process, please visit:
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.