This wine tag is inspired by a friend’s impending Thanksgiving meal. Let’s just say that her relationship with her in-laws is a bit strained. Oh well. You have to laugh.
Tag is designed to hang on a bottle of wine. States: “Pairs well with Turkey as well as Difficult Relatives.”
You will receive 2 different sizes of this in-the-hoop embroidery design
Large in-the-hoop wine tag
Size: 2.63″ x 5.09″
Smaller in-the-hoop wine tag
Size: 1.95″ x 3.77″
Instructions for creating the in-the-hoop design:
1) Hoop together a piece of dissolve-away stabilizer underneath a piece of felt.
2) Stitch out first two thread colors: turkey silhouette then the text.
3) Cut a piece of felt large enough to cover entire design and lightly spray with adhesive.
4) Remove hoop from machine and stick felt to the back of the stitched out design.
5) Return hoop to machine and stitch final thread color (tag outline and tie hole at top of tag).
6) Remove from hoop and trim around outline.
7) Use a seam ripper to create a hole in the button hole at top and feed a small ribbon through to allow you to attach it to a wine bottle.
This listing is for a machine embroidery design. You will need an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out this design.
You will be able to download a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, DST, EXP and JEF as soon as payment is complete.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
To learn more about my embroidery designs and process, please visit:
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.