Not sure where to start with your embroidery machine?
Get up to speed quickly!
- 20 machine embroidery designs in a variety of formats: PES, ART, EXP, JEF, HUS, VIP, VP3, DST, XXX. Designs include:
- Modern geometric, single initial wreath
- Simple baby chick appliqué
- Mindfulness symbol
- Bold number set – appliqué and filled versions
- Big Mama
- All you need is love
- Roman Wreath with single initial
- Raw edge appliqué uppercase letters in a serif typeface
- Astrological symbols – appliqué and embroidery designs
- Dirty and Clean designs (for dishtowels)
- Please don’t make me poison you
- Fleur de lis – appliqué and embroidery designs
- Holá Mama / Holá Papa
- “Just hatched” – baby chick hatching from egg
- Let them eat cake!
- Whimsical flower bouquet appliqué
- Peace sign – appliqué and embroidery designs
- Decorative frame
- “If I have to stir it, It’s homemade!”
- Step by step instructions for 3 modern and fun projects with the embroidery designs included.
- Projects are suitable for any type of embroidery machine – even if you only have a 4″ x 4″ hoop!
- 50+ page e-book also includes:
- Critical machine embroidery supply lists.
- How to quickly float items on the hoop to avoid awkward hooping.
- A surefire method for centering designs on clothing.
- Strategies for keeping excess fabric out of the way.