An adorable raccoon face appliqué design
Small: 3.87″ x 3.46″ – 6844 stitches
Medium: 4.80″ x 4.28″ – 9238 stitches
Large: 5.84″ x 5.24″ – 12373 stitches
X-Large: 6.85″ x 6.13″ – 15593 stitches
1) Placement stitching for face top (lay down face top appliqué fabric here)
2) Tack down stitching for face top (trim face top appliqué fabric here)
3) Placement stitching for face bottom (lay down face bottom appliqué fabric here)
4) Tack down stitching for face bottom (trim face bottom appliqué fabric here)
5) Ears and face marking
7) Final satin stitching for face top
8) Final satin stitching for face bottom
9) Nose and mouth
You will be able to download a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, DST, XXX, EXP and JEF as soon as payment is complete.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
To learn more about my embroidery designs and process, please visit:
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.