SewArt embroidery digitizing software is an inexpensive embroidery digitizing software made by S&S Computing and Machine Embroidery Geek is an authorized reseller of this product.
What can you do with SewArt?
- Simply JPEG images and convert them to machine embroidery designs.
- Import SVG files and convert them to machine embroidery designs.
- Draw original artwork and convert to an embroidery design.
- Save original embroidery designs in several different formats: PES, HUS, EXP, XXX, JEF, DST, VIP and VP3.
- Supports both auto-digitizing and manual digitizing techniques.
Not sure if you will like it? That’s ok – go to the S&S Computing website to download a trial version of SewArt. Then come back when you are ready to buy. S&S does NOT ALLOW REFUNDS, and therefore neither can Machine Embroidery Geek.
Additional product details
- PC only. Can only run on a MAC with an emulator.
- Free updates throughout the lifetime of the product.
- Comes with 78 page PDF manual.
Want to learn how to use S and S Software?
Check out my course: the SewArt, SewWhat-Pro and SewWrite Master Class. With over 50 step-by-step videos, you’ll be up and running quickly.