SewCat embroidery cataloguer software is an inexpensive application that will help you organize your embroidery designs. It is made by S&S Computing and Machine Embroidery Geek is an authorized reseller of this product.
What can you do with SewCat?
- Allows you to easily organize your embroidery files into real or virtual catalogs. (A virtual catalog means that the files stay in their actual location on your computer but you easily get to them through the virtual catalog.)
- Print albums of all your embroidery designs
- Tag your designs with additional keywords to help you find them more easily
- Place designs in several relevant categories to help you find it in different ways
- Preview designs size and stitch count.
Not sure if you will like it? That’s ok – go to the S&S Computing website to download a trial version of SewCat. Then come back when you are ready to buy. S&S does NOT ALLOW REFUNDS, and therefore neither can Machine Embroidery Geek.
Additional product details
- PC only. Can only run on a MAC with an emulator.
- Free updates throughout the lifetime of the product.
- Comes with 22 page PDF manual.
Want to learn how to use S and S Software?
Check out my course: the SewArt, SewWhat-Pro and SewWrite Master Class. With over 50 step-by-step videos, you’ll be up and running quickly.