Think outside the box this Valentine’s Day. Nine slightly unconventional embroidery and appliqué designs for your Valentine apparel and home decor.
To learn more about individual designs, such as sizes and stitch counts, click on each of the links below. Sizes and stitch order information is also included in a text file in the download.
- Anatomical heart appliqué
- Hands making heart symbol
- Heart with wings appliqué – 2 versions – one with customizable banner and one without
- Single line rose sketch
- Hands holding heart appliqué
- Cupid appliqué design
- Heart wreath with leaves and berries
- I love you in sign language appliqué
- Customizable arrows with heart and infinity sign
You will receive a ZIP file that contains these designs in the following formats: HUS, PES, VP3, VIP, DST, ART, EXP, JEF and XXX.
This listing is for a machine embroidery or appliqué design. You will need an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out this design.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.