Keep your id close on a lanyard and this simple in-the-hoop ID badge holder. This design incorporates a pocket for stashing some cash.
2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
This design is intended to be stitched with faux leather, thin leather and vinyl. It also requires a small piece of clear vinyl.
1) Stitch placement stitching. When it’s done, lay down clear vinyl in center window and tape in place. Then lay down vinyl over all placement stitching.
2) Do the next round of stitching which is the top stitching around window and top edge. Trim away vinyl over window, and trim top edge.
3) Tape a piece of vinyl to the back of the hooped stabilizer (right side down) over all of the placement stitching. Stitch the next color. Remove the hoop from the embroidery machine and trim the top edge.
4) Tape two pieces of vinyl (wrong sides together) to the back side of the hoop and stitch vinyl color and stitch the next color. Trim around entire exterior.
5) Add an eyelet to the top.
Complete instructions with photos are included with the embroidery design files.
Please note: this is a set of embroidery designs. You will need an embroidery machine or an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out these designs.
When you purchase this listing, you will be sent a link to download all the files. The file you will download is a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, XXX, VP3, DST, EXP and JEF. You simply need to uncompress the ZIP file to gain access to all the designs.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.