A simple and elegant in-the-hoop key fob that’s easy to personalize.
2-5/16″ x 3-1/4″
This design is intended to be stitched with faux leather, thin leather or vinyl.
1) Hoop water soluble stabilizer.
2) Stitch placement stitching. When it’s done, lay down the vinyl so that it more than half of the piece of vinyl overhangs past the top edge
3) Stitch out letter if you are personalizing the key fob.
4) Cut a slit in the stabilizer along the top flat edge of the placement stitching. Feed the excess vinyl from the front to the back. Tape it in place.
5) Stitch the top stitching to secure the two layers together.
6) Stitch the next round of stitching which is the cut line.
7) Remove the project from the hoop and cut around the cut line.
8) Insert a keyring through the fold at the top.
Complete instructions with photos are included with the embroidery design files.
Please note: this is a set of embroidery designs. You will need an embroidery machine or an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out these designs.
When you purchase this listing, you will be sent a link to download all the files. The file you will download is a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, XXX, VP3, DST, EXP and JEF. You simply need to uncompress the ZIP file to gain access to all the designs.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.