SewWhat-Pro is an inexpensive embroidery design editing software made by S&S Computing and Machine Embroidery Geek is an authorized reseller of this product.
What can you do with SewWhat-Pro?
- Scale, reflect, rotate, duplicate existing machine embroidery designs
- Combine two or more embroidery designs into one
- Reorder and combine thread colors
- Adjust pull compensation and stitch density of embroidery designs.
- Bulk export embroidery designs into several different formats: PES, HUS, EXP, XXX, JEF, DST, VIP, VP3 and MANY MORE.
- Splitting embroidery designs for repositional hoops.
- Adding text to an embroidery design
Not sure if you will like it? That’s ok – go to the S&S Computing website to download a trial version of SewWhat-Pro. Then come back when you are ready to buy. S&S does NOT ALLOW REFUNDS, and therefore neither can Machine Embroidery Geek.
Additional product details
- PC only. Can only run on a MAC with an emulator.
- Free updates throughout the lifetime of the product.
- Comes with 112 page PDF manual.
Want to learn how to use S and S Software?
Check out my course: the SewArt, SewWhat-Pro and SewWrite Master Class. With over 50 step-by-step videos, you’ll be up and running quickly.