SewWhat-Pro is an inexpensive embroidery design editing software made by S&S Computing and Machine Embroidery Geek is an authorized reseller of this product.
What can you do with SewWhat-Pro?
- Scale, reflect, rotate, duplicate existing machine embroidery designs
- Combine two or more embroidery designs into one
- Reorder and combine thread colors
- Adjust pull compensation and stitch density of embroidery designs.
- Bulk export embroidery designs into several different formats: PES, HUS, EXP, XXX, JEF, DST, VIP, VP3 and MANY MORE.
- Splitting embroidery designs for repositional hoops.
- Adding text to an embroidery design
Not sure if you will like it? That’s ok – go to the S&S Computing website to download a trial version of SewWhat-Pro. Then come back when you are ready to buy.
Why buy SewArt from Machine Embroidery Geek?
- Access the SewArt, SewWhat-Pro, SewWrite Master Course for 50% off
- Free access to the SewArt, SewWhat-Pro, SewWrite Master Course until 3/31/2021.
- Quick delivery of your software license
Additional product details
- PC only. Can only run on a MAC with an emulator.
- Free updates throughout the lifetime of the product.
- Comes with 112 page PDF manual.