SewIconz Embroidery Iconizer is an inexpensive application that allows you to glean more information about your embroidery design, just by browsing through folders in your Windows operating system. It is made by S&S Computing and Machine Embroidery Geek is an authorized reseller of this product.
What can you do with SewIconz?
- Allows you to see a preview of your embroidery or quilting file, just by looking at the folder where it is contained on your computer.
- Shows you stitch count and number of color stops for every embroidery file on your computer without you having to open a single one.
Not sure if you will like it? That’s ok – go to the S&S Computing website to download a trial version of SewIconz. Then come back when you are ready to buy. S&S does NOT ALLOW REFUNDS, and therefore neither can Machine Embroidery Geek.
Additional product details
- PC only. Can only run on a MAC with an emulator.
- Free updates throughout the lifetime of the product.
- Comes with 14 page PDF manual.
Want to learn how to use S and S Software?
Check out my course: the SewArt, SewWhat-Pro and SewWrite Master Class. With over 50 step-by-step videos, you’ll be up and running quickly.