Astronaut appliqué design
Small: 2-3/4″ x 3-13/16″ – 6373 stitches
Medium: 3-1/2″ x 4-13/16″ – 7337 stitches
Large: 4-1/8″ x 5-11/16″ – 9300 stitches
X-Large: 4-7/8″ x 6-3/4″ – 11,343 stitches
1) power pack (light blue)
2) placement stitching for astronaut body (lay down applique fabric here)
3) tack down stitching for astronaut body (trim applique fabric here)
4) final satin stitching for astronaut body
5) placement stitching for helmet front (lay down applique fabric here)
6) tack down stitching for helmet front (trim applique fabric here)
7) final satin stitching for helmet front
8) control panel background (black)
9) buttons (red)
This listing is for a machine embroidery or applique design. You will need an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out this design.
You will be able to download a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, DST, XXX, EXP and JEF as soon as payment is complete.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.