Love in-the-hoop projects? These nine in-the-hoop projects are fun, useful and easy to stitch out entirely in your embroidery hoop.
To learn more about individual designs, such as sizes and stitch counts, click on each of the links below. Sizes and stitch order information is also included in a text file in the download.
- In-the-hoop gnome candy cane holder ornament
- In-the-hoop ball ornament for candy
- In-the-hoop snowflake ornament for candy
- In-the-hoop Santa gift card holder
- In-the-hoop gift tag
- In-the-hoop reindeer candy cane holder
- In-the-hoop stocking
- In-the-hoop retro ornament picture frame (3 styles)
- In-the-hoop present style ornament picture frame
You will receive a ZIP file that contains these designs in the following formats: HUS, PES, VP3, VIP, DST, ART, EXP, JEF and XXX.
This listing is for a machine embroidery or appliqué design. You will need an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out this design.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.