Apparently sloths are having a moment. Time to start stitching them.
Small: 3.88″ x 3.37″ – 6285 stitches
Medium: 4.87″ x 4.21″ – 8421 stitches
Large: 5.85″ x 5.08″ – 10859 stitches
X-Large: 6.87″ x 5.94″ – 13519 stitches
1) Placement stitching for head (lay down head appliqué fabric here)
2) Tack down stitching for head (trim appliqué fabric here)
3) Final satin stitching for head
4) Placement stitching for face (lay down face appliqué fabric here)
5) Tack down stitching for face (trim appliqué fabric here)
6) Face markings
7) Eyes, nose and mouth
8) Whites of eyes
9) Final satin stitching for face
You will be able to download a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, DST, XXX, EXP and JEF as soon as payment is complete.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
To learn more about my embroidery designs and process, please visit:
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.