Three different Halloween drawstring treat bags
Small: 3-3/8” x 3-3/4”
- Cat eyes: 4081 stitches
- Jack-o-lantern: 4757 stitches
- Creepy eye: 6195 stitches
Medium: 4-5/16” x 4-13/16”
- Cat eyes: 5533 stitches
- Jack-o-lantern: 6782 stitches
- Creepy eye: 9241 stitches
Large: 5-5/16” x 5-15/16”
- Cat eyes: 7240 stitches
- Jack-o-lantern: 9235 stitches
- Creepy eye: 12,092 stitches
X-Large: 6-5/16” x 7-1/16”
- Cat eyes: 8938 stitches
- Jack-o-lantern: 11,979 stitches
- Creepy eye: 15,560 stitches
- 2 pieces of felt or other fabric slightly larger than finished size you choose
- Piece of ribbon or cording for drawstring.
- Lightweight cut away stabilizer
Complete instructions with photos are included in the file package.
This listing is for a machine embroidery or applique design. You will need an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out this design.
You will be able to download a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, DST, XXX, EXP and JEF as soon as payment is complete.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.