A classic apple design that can be stitched in a range of fabrics.
X-Small: 2-7/8″ x 3″ – 3,977 stitches
Small: 3-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ – 5,281 stitches
Medium: 4-3/8″ x 4-11/16″ – 6,594 stitches
Large: 5-3/8″ x 5-3/4″ – 8,672 stitches
X-Large: 6-3/8″ x 6-13/16″ – 10,747 stitches
1) Stem and leaf (green)
2) Placement stitching for outer apple appliqué (lay down appliqué fabric here)
3) Tack down stitching for outer apple appliqué (trim appliqué fabric here)
4) Final satin stitching for outer apple appliqué
5) Placement stitching for inner apple appliqué (lay down appliqué fabric here)
6) Tack down stitching for inner apple appliqué (trim appliqué fabric here)
7) Final satin stitching for inner apple appliqué
8) Seeds (black)
This listing is for a machine embroidery or applique design. You will need an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out this design.
You will be able to download a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, DST, XXX, EXP and JEF as soon as payment is complete.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.