Boom! Drop the mic. A fun appliqué design for a confident kid.
Small: 3-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ – 3725 stitches
Medium: 4-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ – 5163 stitches
Large: 5-3/4″ x 5″ – 6979 stitches
X-Large: 6-7/8″ x 5-15/16″ – 9076 stitches
1) cord (silver)
2) microphone top and bottom (black)
3) placement stitching for microphone body (lay down applique fabric here)
4) tack down stitching for microphone body (trim down applique fabric here)
5) final satin stitching around microphone body
6) microphone switch
7) lines indicating microphone motion
You will be able to download a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, DST, XXX, EXP and JEF as soon as payment is complete.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.