Each number (1-9) with a cape and mask – designed to look like a super hero.
(Exact size and stitch count is dependent on number)
Small: 3-9/16″ x 3-3/4″ – 6150 stitches
Medium: 4-7/16″ x 4-11/16″ – 7550 stitches
Large: 5-5/16″ x 5-5/8″ – 8978 stitches
X-Large: 6-3/16″ x 6-9/16″ – 10466 stitches
1) Placement stitching for cape (lay down applique fabric here)
2) Tack down stitching for cape (trim applique fabric here)
3) Satin stitching for cape
4) Placement stitching for number (lay down applique fabric here)
5) Tack down stitching for number (trim applique fabric here)
6) Satin stitching for number
4) Placement stitching for mask (lay down applique fabric here)
5) Tack down stitching for mask (trim applique fabric here)
6) Satin stitching for mask
You will be able to download a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, DST, XXX, EXP and JEF as soon as payment is complete.
If you do not see your specific format listed, please let me know and I can convert the file into your required format.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.