A handy way to keep your 1.5 oz hand sanitizer close at hand. This simple in-the-hoop design is easy to personalize and stitches out quickly.
2-5/16″ x 3-7/8″
This design is intended to be stitched with faux leather, thin leather or vinyl.
1) Hoop water soluble stabilizer.
2) Stitch placement stitching. When it’s done, lay down the vinyl to cover all the placement stitching.
3) If you would like to personalize this project stitch out letters, monogram, name, etc… now.
4) Remove the project from the hoop and tape down a piece of vinyl (with right side out) on the back of the stabilizer.
5) Stitch the next round of stitching which will create the cut line around all the layers.
6) Stitch the next thread color which will be decorative and will hold the pieces together.
7) Remove the project from the hoop and trim around the cut line.
8) Install an an eyelet in each of the top tabs.
9) Feed a keyring through the eyelet to hold the hand sanitizer in place.
Complete instructions with photos are included with the embroidery design files.
Please note: this is a set of embroidery designs. You will need an embroidery machine or an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out these designs.
When you purchase this listing, you will be sent a link to download all the files. The file you will download is a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, XXX, VP3, DST, EXP and JEF. You simply need to uncompress the ZIP file to gain access to all the designs.
Learn how to uncompress a ZIP file and get your embroidery designs onto your embroidery machine.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.