A simple and useful corner bookmark. Make it personal by adding a single initial or monogram
3-7/8″ x 3-1/8″ – 551 stitches
Designed to be stitched out with faux leather, light leather or vinyl.
- Hoop a piece of water soluble stabilizer.
- Stitch first thread color. This is your placement stitching line.
- Lay vinyl over placement stitching line (right side up).
- Stitch next thread color. This is the bottom edge of the bookmark. Add a letter, name or monogram if you would like to personalize your bookmark here.
- Tape a piece of vinyl to the back side of the hoop with the right side up
- Stitch final round of stitching which secures the front to the back as well as the outer cut line.
- Remove the project from the hoop and cut out the bookmark along the cut line through all layers.
Complete instructions with photos are included with the embroidery design files.
Please note: this is a set of embroidery designs. You will need an embroidery machine or an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out these designs.
When you purchase this listing, you will be sent a link to download all the files. The file you will download is a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, XXX, VP3, DST, EXP and JEF. You simply need to uncompress the ZIP file to gain access to all the designs.
Learn how to uncompress a ZIP file and get your embroidery designs onto your embroidery machine.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.