Make poop pickup a breeze with this handy poop bag dispenser that clips right to your leash.
3-11/16″ x 3-11/16″ – 773 stitches
Designed to be stitched out with faux leather, light leather or vinyl.
- Hoop a piece of water soluble stabilizer.
- Stitch first thread color. This is your placement stitching line.
- Lay vinyl over placement stitching line.
- Stitch the next thread color which will be the circle opening and the top edge of the front piece.
- Trim the vinyl along the top stitch line. Also, trim away the fabric inside the circle.
- Tape a piece of vinyl – with right side out – on the back of the embroidery hoop.
- Tape a 1.5” ribbon loop between the layers of fabric on the side of the placement stitching lines so that the ends are inside the placement stitching line.
- Start the final round of stitching. This will secure the pouch together and provide the final stitching for the cut line.
- Remove the project from the hoop and cut around the exterior cut line. Be sure to cut the top layer and the bottom layer separately to avoid cutting through the ribbon loop.
- Install snap
Complete instructions with photos are included with the embroidery design files.
Please note: this is a set of embroidery designs. You will need an embroidery machine or an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out these designs.
When you purchase this listing, you will be sent a link to download all the files. The file you will download is a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, XXX, VP3, DST, EXP and JEF. You simply need to uncompress the ZIP file to gain access to all the designs.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.