Keep your pooch entertained with a fun and squeaky toy bone. Easy and quick to make in-the-hoop on your embroidery machine.
3-13/16″ x 1-11/16″ – 475 stitches
4-7/8″ x 2-1/8″ – 564 stitches
5-13/16″ x 2-9/16″ – 692 stitches
6-13/16″ x 3″ – 792 stitches
7-13/16″ x 3-7/16″ – 889 stitches
8-13/16″ x 3-7/8″ – 997 stitches
9-13/16″ x 4-5/16″ – 1106 stitches
This design can be stitched out of almost any fabric. I would avoid very stiff fabrics as it will make the bone hard to turn right side out.
1) Hoop water soluble stabilizer.
2) Stitch placement stitching.
3) With right sides together, lay two layers of fabric over the placement stitching line. If you would like to personalize the bone, lay down one layer of fabric, stitch out the name, then lay the second piece of fabric over the first with the right side down.
4) Start the final round of stitching. This will hold the toy together.
5) Remove the project from the hoop, trim around the stitch line, leaving at least 1/4″ of seam allowance. The bone is open on one side so that you can turn it right side out after you trim it. Leave a bit of extra seam allowance here when trimming so that you can stitch it together. Turn right side out, stuff with a bit of pillow stuffing, add a squeaker if you would like and stitch it together by hand.
Complete instructions with photos are included with the embroidery design files.
Please note: this is a set of embroidery designs. You will need an embroidery machine or an embroidery module on your sewing machine to stitch out these designs.
When you purchase this listing, you will be sent a link to download all the files. The file you will download is a ZIP file that contains all designs in the following formats: ART, HUS, PES, VIP, XXX, VP3, DST, EXP and JEF. You simply need to uncompress the ZIP file to gain access to all the designs.
Please do not share files with your sewing and embroidery friends. Digitizing takes time and creativity. Feel free to sell items you sew that incorporate my executed (stitched out) design. Thank you for respecting my copyright.
DUE TO THE ELECTRONIC NATURE OF THIS ITEM, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.